Powered by Blogger.

Regrets

I'm sure during Ella's life I'm going to have many regrets. Should have, would have, could have...

But are they supposed to start so soon? She's only 4 months old and I all ready regret things that I should have done better. I blame this on the internet and comparing yourself to other Mommies.

- They are better Mommies.

- They took weekly pictures of their belly - why didn't I? I don't even have a picture of how huge and swollen I got at the end. Mostly because I didn't like how I looked. Is that really fair to her? Or is she not going to care?

- They were up to date on their yearly photobooks {something I haven't even started} Will I even have time to do one? These pictures can't stay on the computer forever!

- They took more (and better) pictures of their kids.

- They got to stay at home. {being a working mom is hard and I miss so much}

I once read/heard somewhere {but I can't remember where} that people show us the highlight reels of their life and we are comparing that to our unedited version. It's easy to forget that I'm sure all of these other Mommies have regrets too. We just don't see them....

IMG_2341

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP